Thursday, December 6, 2012

Back in business

Hey! Remember Claptrapped? Yeah, well it's back. I guess.

While trying to come up with my list of top 5 albums for 2012, I figured I'd think through some of my decisions on here. I have a good idea of 3 of my top 5 (sorry, but you'll have to wait on those until the full list is revealed later this month; devastating, I know), but I feel like I have an overwhelming amount of options for those final two spots.

A ton of good music was released in 2012, and I admittedly didn't do a good job of keeping up with it. So over the next couple weeks, I'm going to cover 5 or so albums that I think I will like a lot, but haven't checked out yet.

First up is going to be Divine Fits' first album: "A Thing Called Divine Fits." The band is made up of members of Spoon and Wolf Parade -- both of which I like a lot -- so I figure this is a pretty safe place to start.

Look for my review in the next few days, as well as Claptrapped's top album list of 2012 sometime near the end of the month.

No comments:

Post a Comment