Friday, November 27, 2009

Blind Pilot at Lincoln Hall

On Wednesday I went to see Blind Pilot at the new Lincoln Hall. I felt like this was a step up from the solid Lollapalooza set back in August. The great sound quality at Lincoln Hall definitely contributed. The sound was very crisp and clear from a few different locations throughout the venue. Blind Pilot played all of their songs on the first and currently only album 3 Rounds and a Sound. I think they did a nice job of peppering in the more upbeat songs throughout the set. I would suggest anyone to check these guys out next time they're in Chicago, they do not disappoint. I brought my handheld camcorder along to catch some of songs. Below is "One Red Thread." You can see two other live songs "Paint Or Pollen" and "Go on say it" on our YouTube channel youtube.com/claptrapped. If you're in Chicago, I would look at upcoming shows at Lincoln Hall, it's a great venue and one of my new favorites.


2 comments:

  1. Great video! Did they let you bring the camcorder in and didnt care? If so awesome. Really I think I would see any band at Lincoln Hall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used a kodak zi8 so it just looks like a phone.

    ReplyDelete