Saturday, January 17, 2009

Hello- I should say it.

So I thought I would make my first post a list of MY top albums from 2008, cause its a neat idea, and I like listing things, especially when it comes to music. I also wanted to give you an idea of the crap I listen to on a daily basis. So  here's the list, but with no explanation, because I'm a lazy bastard....


1. My Morning Jacket- Evil Urges

2. Lotus- Hammerstrike

3. The Cinematic Orchestra- Live at Royal Albert Hall

4.  The Sea And Cake- Car Alarm

5. Elbow- The Seldom Seen Kid

Honorable Mention- Blitzen Trapper- Furr


So there you have it, folks. My first entry on this fine blog and my list of favorite albums from 2008. By the way, the name's Giles. Thanks for letting me in the clubhouse. 

1 comment:

  1. I've read good things about that Blitzen Trapper album. I need to check it out.

    ReplyDelete