Saturday, December 6, 2008

Drunktrapped


Posting a good drunk playlist would probaly (spelled like that on purpose to emphasise drunkeness) be a good idea to keep people involved. I don't know about you folks but I always listen to atleast 1 or 5 songs before I fall asleep on a Friday or Saturday.

Here is my song selection tonight.

Band of Horses - The Funeral
Andrew Bird - Fake Palindromes
Cold War Kids - Hospital Bed
Golden Age -TV On The Radio ( Won't lie, def thought it was Prince)

ok actually itunes shuffle actually played that in a row...miracle? you tell me.

5 comments:

  1. I don't generally listen to tunes while in bed for the night, unless it's Barry White & I'm not alone. That said, when I have found myself putting something on to ease my conscience, Eric Clapton's "461 Ocean Boulevard" has been a great choice.
    It is smooth and light, easy on the ears. Just skip right over his version of "I Shot the Sheriff".
    Also, Pink Floyd's "Shine on You Crazy Diamond" may be my favorite drunk song to listen to in bed. It takes your brain from your control & puts it through fantastic exercises.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alright I wasn't even talkin ' i got the mad spins need some sleepy time tunes' at all. But nice list Woodrow. I would just add some deep cuts by Dylan to it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. NIN Ghosts
    (put that in your best of 2008 pipe and smoke it!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, man. The Funeral is a great drunk song! Think I might put that on now ...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dude, that cheesy picture of a speaker cracks me up each time I see it. Did you Google image search "cool speaker" to find it?

    http://images.google.com/images?um=1&hl=en&safe=off&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla%3Aen-US%3Aofficial&q=cool+speaker&btnG=Search+Images

    Oh yea, Apehands, you and I both know that the best drunk song to fall asleep to is Ring the Alarm. It's so peaceful and soothing.

    ReplyDelete