Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Coachella Lineup Announced


Coachella, the first of the summer festival line up announcements has been made. It looks like a decent line up in my opinion, a little light on the headliners, and I'm not exactly sure how to take the Thom Yorke????. Friday and Sunday seem the best, with a light lineup on Saturday. The earlier announcements tend to help in the prediction of later festival lineups, defining what can be called the "festival circuit." Lolla predictions, thoughts Claptrappers?

4 comments:

  1. Supposedly the "????" is Thom Yorke's band.... With the likes of Flea and Nigel Godrich

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I remember reading that. Anyone want to go?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd be pretty happy to see LCD and Pavement at Lolla this year. I agree that Saturday looks pretty weak.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yea all I want this yeat at Lolla is Arcade Fire and LCD Soundsystem and I will be pretty happy. Im just looking forward to the weekend since I missed it last year. Now that Soundgarden is back togehter I think they would be a perfect fit for Lolla too.

    ReplyDelete