Wednesday, May 20, 2009

No. 79: Eric Church

My apologies to Eric Church and the Claptrapped community, I am far from fit for this post.

Eric Church is a country artist (singer and songwriter, I know I was shocked too) from North Carolina who has reached the Top 20 on Billboard Hot Country Songs charts several times. Listening to his newest album Carolina he seems to be a talented artist within his niche, but I just don't get country. I will attempt to find someone to post a update to this who can better explain Eric Church against his country peers, in the end I couldn't get much past his song Love Your Love the Most. I have listed some of the lyrics from that song here and you should probably check him out at Lolla if these ring true to you.

"And Hell Yes I Love My Truck
But I Want You To Know
Honey I Love Your Love The Most

Man I Love How Redman Taste
And Damn I Love My Nascar Race
Any Song Sung By George Strait
Is Country At It's Best"

Eric Church on MySpace

Eric Church's Official Site

No comments:

Post a Comment